Agency & Distributorships
If your company is looking to market a product or offer a service abroad without the risk associated with financing a local subsidiary you should consider the advantages of working with a local agent or establishing a relationship with a distributor in the host nation. This is often the fastest and most cost-effective way to access local markets.
Langon Law Group specializes in drafting and negotiating agency and distributorship agreements. We handle all aspects of the transaction including:
- fees and commissions;
- non-compete provisions;
- advertising issues;
- resale price restrictions;
- sub-agency and sub-distributorship relationships;
- management of intellectual property;
- goodwill indemnity provisions; and
- dispute resolution mechanism.