Langon can help you navigate the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to any startup venture. We have extensive experience in the following areas of law:
- Business Formation: forming business entities including corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, LLCs, LLPs, and LPs;
- Corporate Governance: drafting key corporate documentation including Bylaws, Operating Agreements, and board resolutions as well as organizing and managing Board of Directors and shareholder meetings;
- Regulatory Approvals: identifying required licenses and permits applicable to your business including federal and state tax filings, business licenses, Certificates of Occupancy, and industry-specific obligations;
- Protecting IP: processing initial patents, trademarks and copyrights and developing a long-term strategy to protect your intellectual property portfolio;
- Capital/Debt Acquisition: developing industry-specific capital acquisition strategies, managing investments by “friends and family,” Regulation D private placement offerings, as well as initial public offerings.
We also offer General Counsel Services packages for any type of budget. These packages offer you an affordable way to manage your legal needs.